[GNC] GTK CSS 4.0-4.1

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Aug 14 19:56:20 EDT 2020

You won't be able to. Not everything in the register page is exposed for
styling and GTK doesn't respond for some reason to some styling rules.
CSS is not 'feature complete' for GTK. And some things may never be
implemented because Gnome wants applications to have a certain
consistency. (not sure if this falls into that category, but keep it in
mind)

Regards,
Adrien