[GNC] Trouble building 4.1

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Fri Aug 7 04:28:22 EDT 2020

Tim

You need to install the development headers for this library and the library itself for runtime use:

sudo apt install libgwengui-gtk3-0 libgwengui-gtk3-dev

You may also run into a problem with mysql8.0. I had to downgrade libmysqlclient21 to get GnuCash to build. Cure is
detailed in a post by me in the last week or so.

David Cousens