[GNC] Crediting Invoice for Minor Underpayment

Michael or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Fri Aug 7 09:57:40 EDT 2020

On 8/4/2020 2:35 PM, Mark Seeba wrote:
> I think I figured out the correct approach:
> Create a new invoice for the credit amount and post it.
> Then hit Pay and select the credit amount and the amount left due.
>
> Does this make sense?

Do you have an account for "bad debts and forgiven underpayments"? <
those might of course be kept separate > If you did, would that help at
all? << it might be placed under "expenses" >> I don't use the business
features of gnucash and so don't know how you specify the accounts when
an invoice is paid.

Michael D Novack