[GNC] Upgrade from version 2 to version 4

brian at bmckernan.co.uk brian at bmckernan.co.uk
Fri Aug 14 05:30:35 EDT 2020

Fellow gnucash users

I have just upgraded from version 2 to version 4. All seems to have went
well until I saw that no deposits have been transferred to version 4 since
August 2016. This has a knock on effect on the reconciliations. I record
every transaction faithfully each day and reconciled my accounts on a
monthly basis. I have a gnucash folder in programme files. Can this be used
to copy the missing deposits?

Regards

Brian McKernan

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the
addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by anyone else is
prohibited. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of B McKernan & Co Ltd unless
otherwise expressly indicated. If you received this communication in error
please accept our apologies and return it to the author.

B McKernan & Co Ltd, 42 The Square, Coalisland, Co Tyrone, BT71 4LN

Tel: 028 8774 0486 Fax: 028 8774 7989 Email: admin at bmckernan.co.uk