[GNC] help increasing size of font in GnuCash?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Aug 17 14:56:29 EDT 2020

Peter,

If you read the Wiki carefully, you'll see that the
`~/.local/share/gtk-3.0` location is for all GTK apps, not just GnuCash.
The GTK theme may conflict and your customization may not override the
theme in some cases. (note, the Wiki also notes that `gtk-3.0.css` will
override `gtk.css`)

The proper location to customize the GnuCash UI via CSS is:
   ~/Library/Application Support/GnuCash

Regards,
Adrien