[GNC] help increasing size of font in GnuCash?

Peter West lists at pbw.id.au
Mon Aug 17 21:04:10 EDT 2020

Yes, I have discovered that. I’m very pleased that D. found the reference before I had to go hunting for it again.

The wiki is clearly wrong (and it is the Gnucash wiki). If that location applies to all GTK apps, I would assume that, in the absence of Gnucash-specific override, it will work for GC. Similarly, in the absence of gtk-3.0.css, gtk.css will work. It doesn’t.

I take it that either GTK configuration is buggy, or is being overridden in an unusual way within the code; unusual in that some configuration escapes and is available to users.

Should I set up a bugzilla account, or will someone else report this documentation inconsistency?

Peter
--
Peter West
pbw at pbw.id.au
“O woman, great is your faith! Be it done for you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed instantly.