[GNC] help increasing size of font in GnuCash?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Aug 18 02:19:02 EDT 2020

Turns out the live environment doesn't use Mint-Y-Dark for the controls
by default. It just uses Mint-Y which is a light theme.

After installing Mint and setting the theme to Mint-Y-Dark, GnuCash used
that theme as expected. Switching just the Theme > Controls to something
light like Mint-Y, changed the entirety of GnuCash to a light theme.
(even though Theme > Desktop was set to Mint-Y-Dark)

No messing around with settings.ini is needed. (as expected)

Hope that helps.

Now to see why the Inspector was crashing. (or if it still will)

Regards,
Adrien