[GNC] GTK Inspector blowing up on Mint 20 (was Re: help increasing size of font in GnuCash?)

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Aug 18 22:19:08 EDT 2020

Nah, graphics are straight. Mint was nagging me about not having
hardware acceleration turned on for the VM, so I did and it stopped
yapping. But that didn't affect the crash.

The display is properly claimed and has a driver. Nothing in dmesg to
indicate any issues with the display. Xrandr shows it is using the
preferred mode as Screen0. (not sure if any of that is relevant)

Regards,
Adrien