[GNC] Fwd: FSFE into Berlin bunker

GTI .H gti9070h at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 10:02:19 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Debian Community News Team <team at debian.community>
Date: qui., 20 de ago. de 2020 às 15:47
Subject: FSFE into Berlin bunker
To: *** <***@lists.***.org>

Fragile?

https://lists.fsfe.org/pipermail/discussion/2020-August/thread.html

https://lists.fsfe.org/pipermail/discussion/2020-August/013113.html

https://lists.fsfe.org/pipermail/discussion/2020-August/013114.html

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Re: Black Ribbon Day & FSFEGoogle
Date:   Thu, 20 Aug 2020 13:00:33 +0200 (CEST)
From:   Garfield Europe <garfield at tutanota.de>
To:     Discussion <discussion at lists.fsfellowship.eu>, Discussion
<discussion at lists.fsfe.org>

Somebody did all this while I was sleeping?

Great work!
--
/The cat formerly known as Garfield/

Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
https://tutanota.com

Aug 18, 2020, 08:27 by team at debian.community:

    On 18/08/2020 09:57, Johann Gross wrote:

        How can you write such stupid text in the name of the
        fellowship? I am
        also member of the fellowship but I do not agree with what you
        write.

    Thank you for your feedback. This mailing list welcomes multiple
    opinions.

    Can a blog be stupid and true at the same time?

    We are happy to be stupid if it helps people use the opportunity to
    understand what TOTALITARIANISM really means.

    Fact: Fellows were never allowed to nominate for president or attend the
    annual meeting of FSFE. Is that more like democracy or dictatorship?

    Even if it is stupid, which point from the blog is /not/ based on fact?

    - Gemlich letter (1919) and FSFE minutes (2019) both spread defamation

    - Nazis stole artworks, FSFE are stealing RMS's trademark (see below,
    "the framework agreement, as it stands, is not being honored from
    any side")

    - Nazis and FSFE claim and pretends to speak for all Europe

    - Nazis and FSFE both cancelled elections

    - Nazis and FSFE both censored political opponents

    - Nazis and FSFE both made experiments on people (look at how they
    brainwashed somebody after 34C3, more details to come)

    - when Nazis and FSFE can't control somebody, they try to make them
    completely disappear

    Nobody says that FSFE == Nazi Party. This is just a feature comparison
    that is disturbingly accurate.

        You really have severe mental problems

    What about volunteers who work for Google(=FSFE) without getting paid?
    Most people find that behavior odd.

    https://fsfellowship.eu/matthias-kirschner-fsfe-nazi-comparisons/