[GNC] Old-New user with an upgrade problem

John Angelico jatalldad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 21:33:08 EDT 2020

Thanks for the hints, Adrien, but when I tried to upgrade that, I got a
similar error:

---
 python3-gnucash : Depends: python3 (>= 3.7~) but 3.5.3-1 is to be installed
E: Broken packages
---
I don't have to worry about migrating an old set of accounts as the
previous work was experimental and that entity has moved on.

So I would be starting fresh with a new set of accounts.

Sadly, I'm not much of a geek in *nix, I'm more of a dangerous user - I
know enough to get me into trouble :-) so these dependencies have me
flummoxed

Regards,
John

Best regards