[GNC] Difficulty with online price retrieval

Samantha Payn samantha at boorertranslations.com
Wed Aug 26 06:10:36 EDT 2020

   Hi Geoff

   Thank you for this.

   For some reason I encounter a problem trying to enter my API key at the
   CMD prompt. Way (way!) back John gave me two routes to start
   investigating the problem and the CMD prompt route didn't work so we
   stuck with the Powershell route. At that time I thought it was my
   inability to type commands correctly, but I have since been
   copy/pasting everything into Powershell, and today into the CMD prompt
   window.

   Please see attachment which shows a different result to the one your
   example does.

   Samantha