[GNC] Error with Asset Chart report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Dec 7 12:31:07 EST 2020

I created several level-7 and level-8 asset accounts and put a
transaction in one at level-8.

I then tried both the Bar & Pie charts, both using '6' and 'All' options
and all executed properly without errors.

Perhaps something is amiss with one (or more) your accounts at that depth?

Maybe the type of asset account makes a difference. I created my tests
as standard type Asset. (not any of the special types like AR, Stock,
Fund, etc.)

Regards,
Adrien