[GNC] Error with Asset Chart report

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 13:45:30 EST 2020

Odd.

I don't think it has to do with the account type, since I replicated the
problem for both assets and liabilities accounts.

I don't believe my accounts have something in them that could generate
this error. I've been able to create a brand new file with an account
structure and just a few transactions in it that (on my machine) exhibit
these errors. I attach that test file here. For me, this file generates
errors when I run either the Asset Chart or the Liability Chart reports.

To reiterate, I am running Windows 10 with Gnucash 4.2 (nightly build
from 2020-11-21). I predict that you will not see any errors on your
Mac. I wonder if another Windows user experiences this problem with this
file.

David