[GNC] bulk operations?

Peter West lists at pbw.id.au
Mon Dec 7 21:13:06 EST 2020

There are a number of fields which are “descriptive” in one way or another, such that editing these fields outside Gnucash poses to risk to the integrity of the data. The developers know best which fields these are. A number of users have developed external means of editing databases (and I have done some ad hoc editing myself). It would be useful if the developers could list the database fields that are “safe”. I’m not suggesting this be put in the normal documentation, but that it be available somewhere for those who want to dig for it.
--
Peter West
pbw at pbw.id.au
“After me comes he who is mightier than I, the strap of whose sandals I am not worthy to stoop down and untie.”