[GNC] Account report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Dec 8 23:32:00 EST 2020

You can first filter the register view by date, then run the account
report, but that won't be any different than the result from the
Transaction Report. You won't get an 'opening balance' or 'balance
forward' from previous dates that way.

If you set up the members as 'customers', invoice them for
dues/fees/charges/etc, and assign their payments to those invoices, then
you can use the Customer Report which is exactly what you want. It will
provide a Balance Forward and all activity during the specified period,
along with a current balance and aging info. (how much past due
30/90/120/180 days)

I don't think you can duplicate this result using standard individual
accounts without *lots* of manual work. I'd hazard it would be more
labor intensive then using the Business Features in the long run.

Regards,
Adrien