[GNC] Account report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Dec 8 23:42:11 EST 2020

I'll add a nuance that filtering by date first will produce a report
where the first transaction *should* reflect the balance as of that
point. (but not before)

That is, you can subtract the first transaction to obtain 'Balance
Forward' if you include the 'Running Balance' column. (you'd have to
export to spreadsheet and manipulate from there)

However, if you have both a debit and credit in that first transaction
(odd, I know) to that same account, the Running Balance will not be
calculated correctly. (it only factors in one of them, not sure why)

Regards,
Adrien