[GNC] Possible Jump Enhancement

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 08:43:57 EST 2020

There is no direct shortcut to jump to another account in the transaction
if the focus is presently on the date, number, description or notes.

Actually, I would also like to be able to jump to the last account that I
came from in my window history without needing to return to another
transaction that contains the desired account or navigating to window menu
bar.