[GNC] ofx.chase.com?

Charles Gagnon cgagnon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 08:03:53 EST 2020

Anyone else struggling with OFX at Chase. I've been using it for years
without issues. Used it successfully last month. Since yesterday, on all
accounts, I'm told there were no transactions to download. I tried using
fixed date instead of "since last transfer" and no difference:

[image: image.png]

I do not think this is a Gnucash issue per say. Unless it's a OFX version
thing. I googled around but can't find any indications of others having
problems so I'm confused. Any ideas or pointers? What's a good next step?
Is there an OFX mailing list or do I just reach out to Chase? Could this be
just my setup broken?

It connects and seems to establish a session with Chase but gets nothing.
Log below...

AqBanking v6.2.2.0stable
Sending jobs to the bank(s)
Sorting commands by account
Sorting commands by account
Sorting commands by provider
Send commands to providers
Send commands to provider "aqofxconnect"
Locking customer "24"
Sending request...
Connecting to server...
Resolving hostname "ofx.chase.com" ...
IP address is "159.53.44.44"
Connecting to "ofx.chase.com"
Connected to "ofx.chase.com"
Using GnuTLS default ciphers.
TLS: SSL-Ciphers negotiated: TLS1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES-128-GCM:AEAD
Connected.
Sending message...
Message sent.
Waiting for response...