[GNC] ofx.chase.com?

David Reiser dbreiser at icloud.com
Mon Dec 14 09:27:57 EST 2020

>> HTTP-Status: 504 (Gateway Time-out)

means that chase isn’t sending any data. No data, no transactions for Gnucash to detect.

It has only been since yesterday. The system worked on Saturday, did not work Sunday or today yet. But they’re a bank, and ofx/qfx is probably pretty low on their emergency priority list. So today is likely the first day any employee will see the block and start working on it.
--
Dave Reiser
dbreiser at icloud.com