[GNC] barcode & invoices

Saša Janiška gour at atmarama.com
Tue Dec 15 15:54:50 EST 2020

Hello,

I'm using GC to track our personal finances, non-profit account and my small
1-man company.However, for generating company's invoices I use web-based
solution offering ability to have separate quotes/invoices etc.

However, I'm considering to simplify my workflow and take advantage of GC's
invoicing features. Of ocurse, I'd need to customize several things by adding
some custom data to the invoice, but wonder how to e.g. add time when the
invoice is generated or what is the recommended customization method in GC-4.2?

Moreover, since the beginning of 2021 every invoice in Croatia when paid via
cash must have QR code soe that end customer can check its fiscalization data
via tax office. I plan to void dealing with cash, but many/most of generated
invoice do contain barcode which enables one to use his/her smart phone and
scan the barcode via banking application for easy payment, so I am interested
how that feature could be added to GC-created invoices? (I'm running Debian
Sid...)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Thus the wise living entity's pure consciousness becomes covered by
his eternal enemy in the form of lust, which is never satisfied and