[GNC] Sales tax changes and posting an invoice wrong tax amounts

christian at eliminator-rc.com christian at eliminator-rc.com
Thu Dec 17 10:59:00 EST 2020

We are aware we can change the tax rule without affecting older invoices but
the problem remains that it is calculating the taxes wrong on the invoice.
For example on the invoice line item we see the tax as $16.80 before we post
the invoice. Right after we post the invoice the amount changes to $18.20
right on the line item in front of our eyes. The invoice printable version
also shows $18.20. Yet when you look at reports or the account splits for
that transaction they all show the correct value of $16.80.