[GNC] Remembering transactions when importing .qif transaction

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Sun Dec 20 16:07:30 EST 2020

David,

It may be that Bayesian matching works but the import matcher window did not
come up in the dialog when I was writing the docs from memory. I have the
same problem - I don't use the QIF import at all. I collected some test
files from my bank which duplicated the OFX import I normally use and a few
online sources which I used when I was writing the docs. The wizard for
running the import at that time skipped the import matching window steps
after the account matching/mapping of the category/account names onto the
internal account names with the account selection dialog and went straight
to importing. i have not tried importing the test files I had used recently
so I don't know the current position. I will try to get some time to take
another look at it, but the chances are not looking all that good with
Christmas imminent at the moment.Maybe in the New Year.

David Cousens

-----
David Cousens