[GNC] GnuCash 4.4 Announcement/GnuCash 4.3 Announcement

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 09:24:41 EST 2020

Thanks, but the point is that the Gnucash project's standard practice-- that is, to post release announcements on the user and devel lists-- did not occur in this instance.

@Frank: I didn't notice that your link was to a message in gnucash-announce. I don't know what the information flow typically is, but would assume that there is some script that repackages the announcement message and sends it along to the other lists as appropriate. Clearly, that didn't happen with these messages. I'd hazard a guess that most users only subscribe to the users list, and won't know about the new release otherwise.

David