[GNC] Incorrect starting balance for 2019

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 10:39:16 EST 2020

First make a backup copy of your .gnucash file, in fact no doubt you
are backing up your data file regularly anyway.  That is the file that
has the name that you gave it when you first saved it in gnucash and
probably has the extension .gnucash.

Does the account currently match that in the account statement from
the bank or is that what you are trying to correct for?  If you have
been successfully reconciling it against the bank statement then I
don't see how the initial balance can be off.

Colin