[GNC] Flatpak updates

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sun Feb 16 10:20:56 EST 2020

Hi,

I have just landed Finance::Quote support in our gnucash flatpak packages. From a
user point of view all that has to be done to make it working is to either install the most
recent version or upgrade to it.

If your linux distribution has built-in flatpak support you can use your package manager
to get the most recent release, otherwise you can find more info on installing flatpaks
here:
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Flatpak

The package on flathub should be available in a few hours from now, our nightly build
repository will provide it as of tomorrow.

If you experience any issues please let us know.

Enjoy!

Geert