[GNC] Default Fraction for currencies

Long Phamhoanglongvn at outlook.com
Sat Feb 15 17:22:15 EST 2020

Hello guys,
I'm vietnamese and want to control my finances with GnuCash. I'm using VND
as my default currency and GnuCash fraction (decimal) default for VND is
0,00.
But for a long time go, VietNam is no longer use it anymore.

For main page account, i knew that GnuCash had setting called "smallest
fraction" for account i have created, But i have created for about 30
accounts and change fraction for each account is nightmare.

So, can i remove (or set it to default) fraction (decimal) for my currency ?
For main page account and Report.

Sorry for my bad english.