[GNC] How to change MANY Deposits to Withdrawals? (Import error)

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Sun Feb 16 17:30:24 EST 2020

Have you checked the directory that contains your data file for previous
automatically created backup files created whenever the GnuCash program is
exited and restarted?. If one of these is timestamped before your large
import you may be able to recover to the point before the import. Apart from
saving a copy explicitly I generally exit and restart the program when I am
going to be importing reasonable quantities fo data.

https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v3/C/gnucash-guide/basics-backup1.html

David Cousens

-----
David Cousens