[GNC] How to enter value when budgeting? And meaning ?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Feb 19 04:32:19 EST 2020

It looks like you have everything set correctly. (and you really don’t need to uninstall/reinstall when you make such changes)

I see now, in Tools > Security Editor, the Dong (VND) is set for 1/100 instead of 1 as the smallest fraction. Perhaps this is why you are still seeing decimals.

Unfortunately, even using the Edit button doesn’t allow you to change this. (all fields but the symbol are greyed out)

Perhaps someone more familiar with Currency editing can chime in.

I’m sorry I couldn’t help further.

Regards,
Adrien