[GNC] Precision in exchange rate conversion

Paul Abraham paul at acasa.org.uk
Wed Feb 19 15:12:03 EST 2020

   Hmm. That seems to work, but it certainly isn't what I want. The
   exchange rate is now shown as "5 + 61331/98755" which is less than
   helpful - it most certainly is not how real world exchange rates are
   quoted, and it makes comparison almost impossible!

   Why does the display option mangle the data? That isn't very clever. I
   think I'll just stick in a fudge factor as a separate split to correct
   the total though it's a long way from ideal.

   Thanks very much for the answer, though. I can stop chasing moonbeams
   now ;-)