[GNC] Fastest ways to enter my transactions into GnuCash ?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Feb 28 12:39:35 EST 2020

I think there is an RFE already filed on this or something very similar.

Certainly, I have found the shorthand method to be pretty quick, unless I accidentally hit the wrong key, then it is a mess. (particularly hitting ‘;’ instead of ‘:’ for a separator)

It would be nice to have arrow key navigation in addition to cover those cases, and the cases where I don’t exactly recall how I named an account, but I’m looking at the list anyway and a down arrow or two would get me straight there faster than my brain can hit another separator and then a starting letter. In my case, everything would be at the tip of my right pinky finger.

Regards,
Adrien