[GNC] Need CSS help for 1 line

Jimmy R mikromalaka at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 29 08:30:44 EST 2020

Thank You Got it...it helps when you know what the keyword to use to search
on, but not knowing what it is called I have bruises on my head too

.combo and .summary-bar

Its difficult because when we make a change you have to keep restarting GNC
to see the results, not like a web page just doing a page refresh.

It would be nice if there was some image captures of the GNC pages and place
some text on it to give direction what group in the CSS controls it.

All I wanted to do  was to change a few tags to make it a little more
apealing with the contrast of color and font size ... one more thing off my
life bucket list haha

Thanks Ken