[GNC] Need CSS help for 1 line

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Feb 29 08:53:03 EST 2020

Both Linux and Mac can run the GTK Inspector which will let you see changes as you make them (in the Inspector) and then you can add the rules you like to your CSS file.

I’m not sure if you can run the Inspector on Windows.

Check the wiki (searching for “GTK”) for more info.

On Mac, you’ll have to install GTK separately using one of homebrew, macports, or some other means first.

If you go that route and need some help with the Inspector, just ask here. It is unfortunately not documented well. (unless that has changed in the last few months)

Regards,
Adrien