[GNC] NEW USER: SETTING UP GNUCASH TO WORK WITH MY BANK UNDER THE UK OPEN BANKING INITIATIVE

Martin Parker martinjay.calmail at gmail.com
Sat Feb 29 12:38:06 EST 2020

Hello,

Recently retired, I live in the UK and would like to use GNUCash to help
with income, expenditure and budgeting at a personal level.

Before committing to using GnuCash on a regular basis, I would like to know
whether it can be used under the UK Open Banking Initiative to link to on a
regular and automatic basis (once set up) to download transactions from my
current (checking) account and savings account. I bank with The Nationwide
Building Society (https://www.nationwide.co.uk/).

Can you please advise me whether GnuCash can be used with my bank and also
how I can setup an automatic link between GnuCash and Nationwide within the
program.

Many thanks for any assistance which fellow users can give me.

Sincerely,

Martin Parker
*Martin Parker*