[GNC] How to work with paypal transaction reports?

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 00:22:00 EST 2020

Hi,

Am Do., 2. Jan. 2020 um 06:04 Uhr schrieb Alan via gnucash-user
<gnucash-user at gnucash.org>:

> I have a lot of experience with PayPal transaction import with Quicken, and what
> you're trying to do is impossible. Unless if PayPal radically changed their
> system over the past year, all you can get that would be compatible with a
> financial program, would be QIF format. QIF has no dupe detection, and no way to
> do anything with a transaction record that shows the change in status. However,
> I've never seen a status field from PayPal. QIF format also brings along a
> useless "transaction fee" field (always zero) within a split on every
> transaction.
:
Has anybody of you some experience with aqbankings paypal module?
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=de&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.aquamaniac.de%2Frdm%2F
It would be nice, if somebody would document it in the wiki.

Regards
Frank