[GNC] How to work with paypal transaction reports?

Alan alangnuc at bigtowers.net
Thu Jan 2 00:40:14 EST 2020

Frank,

I saw that program while trying to get AqBanking to work, and I have no idea what it’s for. PayPal never supported direct transaction downloads. For some reason (sloppy web site design?) not every customer has access to the transaction download menus. I’m only able to use older incomplete menus left over from previous web site layouts, at URLs that some other customers collected and shared.

But I would not be comfortable automating any process with PayPal, since their web site and customer service is so bad. They must have taken hundreds or thousands of phone calls and support requests about what happened to the missing transaction download menu, and never help their customers.