[GNC] Default Invoice Config

Axel Essbaum axel at essbaum.com
Fri Jan 3 04:22:41 EST 2020

Actually, I see that reusing the Default configuration actually just reproduces the exact invoice I used when creating the configuration!  Meaning, I posted invoice #001, did "Print Invoice", then clicked options.  Then I edited the options: put in my company logo, put my bank payment info into the "Extra Notes" field, etc.  Then I did "Save Config".

Then I did "Print Invoice" on invoice #002 and selected the above saved configuration.  Which gives me back invoice #001.

How can I save the options like company logo, "Extra Notes" field, etc. and have it automatically applied to all printed invoices?

Barring that, can I go back to 3.6?  Will 3.6 work with a 3.7-edited data file?

- Axel

—
Axel Essbaum
axel at essbaum.com