[GNC] Default Invoice Config

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Jan 3 12:41:47 EST 2020

I’m not sure what you were doing before, but you’d need to edit a stylesheet, the ‘report options’ are more for a one-off. In the config you can select your custom stylesheet to apply.

I think you can also set your custom stylesheet as a default so you don’t have to select it each time. (or just edit the default sheet)

Stylesheets now allow you to customize the header as well as insert CSS without having to create a separate CSS file. The options include a logo and one of the stylesheets includes two notes/message fields. (I think that is the footer sheet)

Regards,
Adrien