[GNC] Default Invoice Config

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Jan 3 13:41:20 EST 2020

Edit > Style Sheets

‘default' is the simplest and least customizable.

'Head or Tail' is the one with the most options.

All but ‘default’ allow you to have footer info and a logo.

That style sheet would allow you complete control, but of course you’d need to view the report/invoice in html code to see the various nodes to write rules for.

The column choices can be done in CSS or you can use the report options. The report options also have a css field in the Layout tab.

I think your saved config though was stuck on that one invoice because it was in the invoice selection field in the General tab.

Try blanking that field and then re-save the configuration to see if that does the trick.

Regards,
Adrien