[GNC] Default Invoice Config

Axel Essbaum axel at essbaum.com
Sat Jan 4 04:24:27 EST 2020

Hi Adrien,

Blanking the invoice selection in General just gives me a blank page instead of the old Invoice #001.

And I ask again, where in a style sheet can I add my own CSS?  There is a way to do this in a configuration, but a configuration apparently now only applies to a single invoice (can't be re-applied to other invoices).

Thanks,

- Axel

—
Axel Essbaum