[GNC] Default Invoice Config

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Jan 4 06:53:42 EST 2020

The first part of my previous reply sends you to Edit > Style Sheets

There is a custom CSS entry there. That is where you put your own CSS.

I’m not sure how the saved config worked for you before, but I think you have to bring up the saved config first, then open the options and choose an invoice. That’s the only way I know of to use saved report configs. It isn’t something unique to invoices.

I seem to recall a thread on this a year or so ago. It isn’t ideal, since the workflow is backwards, but it should work.

Regards,
Adrien