[GNC] Default Invoice Config

Axel Essbaum axel at essbaum.com
Sat Jan 4 08:10:50 EST 2020

When I do Edit > Style Sheets and then select Head or Tail and click Edit I get HTML Style Sheet Properties.  There I have 5 panes where I can choose Colors, Fonts, General, Image, and Tables.  Where do I put in custom CSS?  I want to change some properties that are not listed on any of these panes.

I see what you mean about the config now.  So the procedure is create the config, save it, then for each invoice: open config, search for invoice, select invoice.  Tedious but at least it works.

- Axel

—
Axel Essbaum
axel at essbaum.com