[GNC] Default Invoice Config

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Jan 4 11:38:00 EST 2020

Short of manually creating a stylesheet, the only places to put custom CSS are either in the config, or use the ‘CSS-based stylesheet (experimental)' stylesheet *NOT* any other stylesheet. It should be the first entry in the list and was introduced for v3.8.

With that stylesheet you have complete control over the resulting report, but you’d need to view an example as HTML code so you can see how the report is laid out in order to control each part. Any decent text editor (not Notepad on Windows) should be able to display HTML properly and likely even do so with syntax highlighting to make it easy to read.

If you don’t want to get that dirty with it, just use the closest stylesheet you can find that does most of what you want, then put the custom CSS in the saved config.

Regards,
Adrien