[GNC] v3.8 AQBanking in the US

Kenneth Schneider kschneider at bout-tyme.net
Fri Jan 3 17:54:46 EST 2020

I have volunteered to help Martin as best I can.

I’m retired, getting old and not in the best of health but hopefully can be of some assistance. I’ve been working with Linux in one flavor or another for over 25 years and would like to give back to the community in some way. If anyone else can also help I’m sure it would be appreciated.

Ken Schneider