[GNC] Import failing - cannot get debug file

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 09:33:13 EST 2020

First, in Windows 10 (or any OS, for that matter) c:\ is a bad choice for
user file location. Try directing your error file to your desktop.

Second, hopefully you have put your data file in a folder under your
documents or some other user location.

Third, if you have read other user suggestions  about importing from
Quicken, start with tiny chunks of transactions to see how it goes.

Fourth, in some cases it is easier to edit transactions in Quicken before
exporting.

Fifth, consider only importing a short segment of recent history and leave
old history in Quicken.

Sixth, back up everything first and test with disposable copies of files.

Seventh,  if you still have specific questions,  ask here giving all
details  except personal information.

Good luck

David Carlson