[GNC] Import failing - cannot get debug file

Bennie Gibson benniegibson56 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 09:39:20 EST 2020

David - thanks for your input.  Regarding chunking the imports, that's
exactly what I'm doing and am making some progress.  My primary struggle
right now  is that GNUCash doesn't appear to be creating a debug file.
I understand c:\ is a bad location for a user file but I wanted a
location with minimum folders involved to ensure I was looking in the
right place.

Any suggestions on why the below commands are not creating a debug file
appreciated:

gnucash.exe --debug --tofile="c:\gnucash.log"

gnucash.exe --debug

as I understand the last command line should create a default tracefile
but I don't see it either.

Thanks