[GNC] Import failing - cannot get debug file

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 09:49:56 EST 2020

Unfortunately I am not conversant with debugging releases 3.x of Gnucash.
I am still in the old school.

I did forget one other thing though.  If you do anything through a network
connection, which conceivably could even include a flash drive, Window
firewall might gratuitously block you.  Yesterday it blocked VNC from
listening to the radio in my Windows 7 computer

David Carlson