[GNC] Setting up Gnucash for Household

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Jan 5 22:41:59 EST 2020

You should speak to a local CPA concerning how to arrange your books. Depending on your situation, you might be able to lump everything together, but you might have to split your two businesses and personal finances, or you might have to split everything.

This question is more aligned with accounting advice, which we can’t give here.

But once you’ve decided on separating or not, then we can help if you need with the GnuCash part.

I also recommend reading over the Tutorial and Concepts Guide to get familiar with how the software works.

Regards,
Adrien