[GNC] Setting up Gnucash for Household

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 22:46:58 EST 2020

Malcolm,

If you're intent is to keep detailed tax records for your business,  it is
probably better to keep those in separate files.   Ask your accountant
about that.

For casual personal purposes,  including managing bank account balances to
avoid overdraft s, it would be easier to have one data file with as many
bank accounts,  credit card accounts, etc. as you need.

David Carlson