[GNC] Anyone noticing an issue with list messages 'un-threading'?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jan 7 14:08:17 EST 2020

Starting in late December I noticed almost every subject is coming in as separate threads at some point.

An initial post is made, then a reply or two appears, then a subsequent reply appears as a separate ‘conversation’, which might have a reply or more, and then it splits off again. For some longer threads, this can happen several times.

I’m curious if anyone else is seeing this behavior or if it might just be my mail client acting up. (MacOS Mail.app)

This isn’t a case of getting a direct-addressed reply instead of the one from the list. That happens on occasion, but even then Mail.app was threading by subject. Each of the split conversations are all coming from the list address.

Regards,
Adrien