[GNC] Anyone noticing an issue with list messages 'un-threading'?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jan 7 15:24:21 EST 2020

Thankfully then, it isn’t my lack of sanity or my mail client.

But I don’t think that is the only user this happens for. I’ll have to investigate and then try to find if those users have anything in common. (like using a certain mail provider, but that also doesn’t apply to other users who’s replies thread properly) That ‘Chaning’ thread has a few breaks from at least one other user. And if someone is reporting my own reply breaking thread, then something weird is going on. (I’m just using reply-all to a message like always, though I do so specifically on the message I’m replying to which may already have been in a broken-off part of a thread)

I do see ‘D’ appears to frequently reply to the original post (for the ‘Chaning’, thread at least) rather than replies, which might be part of the issue (though it should still thread properly) but I do see one such post from this user that was properly threaded on a different subject.

If only my client would let me combine and split conversations at will when they come in wrong. (or are handled by the client improperly)

Regards,
Adrien